- Ensuring that we have hot and cold water available to our patients is key. Filtered Water Coolers offer a great service, with on-going maintenance and support. Their sales team are very helpful and knowledge about their products and their solutions are extremely competitively priced, we will continue to use them for new installation and existing sites.Adrian Munday Commercial Director: Cygnet Health Care
- Installation was swift and carried out with professionally and completed in less than an hour. The installation engineer was polite and explained everything to me in simple plain language, which I really appreciate. We changed to Filtered Water coolers Ltd, because they offered me free installation, hot water option at no extra charge, and peace of mind with no quibble money back guarantee.Carpet Right Plc
G Busby - Assistant Branch Manager
- After several meetings and trawling the web we chose Filtered Water Coolers Limited because of their representative Mark, he was polite, professional and courteous and gave us plenty time to make our decision with no pressure, even after we had our free trial installed for an extra 2 weeks. The company even included free in cup drinks to use when making hot drinks using the coolers hot tap option. We estimate we will save over £800 per year in bottled water and rental on bottled coolers by switching over to single mains fed water cooler. We aim to increase our focus on being a greener organisation and we will have reduced our company carbon footprint by over 15% by the end of the year with the help of Filtered Water coolers Limited.A D Recycling Solutions Limited
Alan Donaldson – Managing Director
- Filtered Water Coolers Ltd offered the latest design of water coolers and a boiler package that everyone is so delighted with and services all 70 people in our office. Their account manager was polite, professional and efficient and went out of their way to make sure the solution was exactly what is needed for each different situation. I can only say we are very satisfied and a very happy customer indeed! Jo Davey - New Business ManagerOfficeBroker.com
Jo Davey - New Business Manager
- Managing water supplies at a large scale distribution centre has been made much simpler thanks to the installation of a mains-fed filtered water system. Seven Series 5 free standing cooler units replaced 10 bottled water coolers to meet the needs of warehouse staff, office staff and guests at Bibby Distribution in Blackburn,. Tony Riley, Line Technician Team Leader at Bibby, says of the 'on tap' system: "It is a very efficient way to keep everyone on site well hydrated as the supply is continuous without the need for replacement water bottles. It also looks after itself as it is virtually maintenance-free. "Mark who installed the units I found to be very pleasant and he has even helped me with difficult-to-source parts for a similar system at another of our depots in Droitwich."Bibby Distribution Goes ‘On Tap’
Line Technician Team Leader at Bibby
- The decision to switch to mains supply filtered water at logistics giant DHL was partly to protect back health, as Damon Russell Facilities Health & Safety Manager, Fradley Park Lichfield, explained: "The units offered by Filtered Water Coolers served to eliminate all the hazards associated with water bottle lifting and as a risk assessor that's our goal! "The streamline design also projects a good image to site visitors being clean and attractive and the fact that there is an uninterrupted supply of water means my management time is freed up for more pressing things". The DHL site has also sampled the new hot drinks service which comes under the Freshly Wrapped Coffee banner. Damon Russell continues: "Mark at FWC has always been available to assist and drops in for a coffee and chat to check our needs. He's been able to support further vending through hot drinks, snacks and confectionery. "Although this is a non-profit area for the company, staff appreciate the extra selections, reduced price per item and the personalised coffee cups. All this contributes to a happy workforce which is invaluable. "I'd recommend Mark and Filtered Water Coolers to any business."Filtered Water System Lightens The Load At DHL
Facilities Health & Safety Manager
Are you looking for stylish and reliable coffee machines in Birmingham or throughout the West Midlands? Well you have come to the right place. We provide four outstanding systems that create freshly filtered hot drinks. At Filtered Water Coolers our coffee machines are easy to use and maintain, therefore making them perfect for any business.…Details
At Filtered Water Coolers we specialise in small to large models of water fountains which we offer to all businesses in Birmingham and throughout the West Midlands. Our range includes the Superflow, High Flow, High Flow Wall Mounted and also the Superflow Table Top. Now, our Superflow range is the largest model we supply and…Details
Are you looking for stylish and functional office water coolers in Birmingham or the West Midlands? Then look no more. We understand how important it is to have a healthy and hydrated work force which is why we supply a selection of new and improved water coolers to local offices. Our office water coolers are…Details
You may not have been aware untill today, by choosing and installing our system at your workplace you will be be participating in the reduction of your companies carbon foot print, simultaniously you will reducing your business running costs. Once installed you’ll also notice your team will be saving valuable time not needing to chase deliveries of water, and rotating stocks of date sensitive bottles spring or mineral bottled water still common place within many business’s
Simply reading this means you have already taken your first step in making real financial savings, these can be achieved by switching from your traditional bottled water deliveries over to our stylish, practical and great value hot or cold mains fed Filtered water coolers. ”We believe that providing great quality drinking water for your team shouldn’t cost the earth”!!
If you would like to discuss your options in more detail or would prefer to arrange a free site assessment survey of your business premises talk about your staffs drinking water needs, we can share with how easily you can have a great and affordable the solutions listed in our downloadable e-brochure.
Or you wish to arrange a 14 day free no obligation water cooler trial please contact our team on 0800 084 2876, by email email@example.com , our office based team will respond to you enquiry within 1-2 hours Monday – Friday between 08.00-19.00
- advice on the latest stylish range of Mains filtered water coolers, many with high volume, sparkling and even boiling hot water options.
- Easy and discreet installation carried out by our experienced team of technicians on any day and also at time to suit you.
- Easy simple administration, monthly, quarterly or annual accounts.
- No bulky, heavy water bottles blocking hall ways no need lift, handle heavy drinking water containers ever again.
- Mains fed option is much kinder to your environment (essentialy our system reduces your companies current carbon footprint up to 30%)
- Our cost effective solution aims to provide you and your staff with vital access to consistently high quality drinking water virtually anywhere.
- Next day call outs for all breakdowns.
- 3 months no quibble money back guarantee.
- Personalise your water coolers with your corporate or company logo, this is integrated on the water cooler control panel, just send us a pdf or jpeg of your companies logo and well send you your personalised water control panel proof.
Offering the customer total cost control, Filtered Water Cooler Limited models are connected directly into the mains water supply, the water being passed through an advanced in-line filtration system that removes organic chemicals, tastes and odours, leaving only crystal clear, fresh tasting water. There is no time wasted handling heavy bottles, no valuable storage space lost and no chance of running out of water – especially on hot days.