If you're a fan of coffee and cocktails, the espresso martini is the perfect drink for you.
This energising cocktail combines the rich, bold flavor of espresso with the smoothness of vodka and the sweetness of coffee liqueur. In just a few simple steps, you can make a delicious and sophisticated cocktail that is sure to impress your guests.
Whether you're hosting a party or simply looking to treat yourself to a special drink, the espresso martini is a must-try recipe that will leave you feeling both energized and satisfied.
Here is a recipe for an espresso martini that is sure to impress your guests:
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 1/2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
- 3 coffee beans (optional)
1) Brew a shot of espresso and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
3) Add the vodka, Kahlua, and cooled espresso to the shaker.
4) Shake vigorously for about 10-15 seconds to mix the ingredients and chill the cocktail.
5) Strain the cocktail into a chilled martini glass.
6) If desired, garnish with three coffee beans.
7) Enjoy your delicious and energizing espresso martini!
- For an extra frothy cocktail, you can add the ingredients to a blender instead of shaking them in a cocktail shaker.
- If you don't have access to an espresso machine, you can use instant espresso powder mixed with hot water instead.
- Adjust the amount of Kahlua to your taste. If you prefer a sweeter cocktail, you can add more.
- Be careful not to over-shake the cocktail, as this can result in a watery and less flavorful drink.
- Serve your espresso martini with a side of chocolate-covered espresso beans for an extra treat.
There you have it - a simple yet delicious recipe for an espresso martini that is sure to impress. Cheers!