Our bean to cup coffee machines produce barista quality coffee on demand. Perfect for homes, offices and other workplaces, these machines grind fresh coffee beans for every cup delivering the freshest and tastiest... Read More
Our bean to cup coffee machines produce barista quality coffee on demand. Perfect for homes, offices and other workplaces, these machines grind fresh coffee beans for every cup delivering the freshest and tastiest coffee around. With a range of table top and floor standing options, including machines with integrated milk systems and ones capable of producing a variety of other drinks (like fresh leaf tea and hot chocolate), we're sure to be able to deliver the perfect bean to cup machine for you. Call us today to discuss your requirements - we know you won't regret it.
What is a bean to cup coffee machine?
In simple terms, a bean to cup coffee machine combines a coffee grinder with a brewer. Machines automatically grind coffee beans, deposit the perfect dose into the brewer and then make the chosen cup of coffee - all at the touch of a button.
Benefits of a bean to cup coffee machines?
• Looking for great tasting coffee - it’s widely accepted that bean to cup coffee machines brew great quality coffee that can only really be beaten by cup from a skilled barista from a seriously expensive commercial machine. The fact that you can simply press a button and be walking off seconds later with a freshly brewed, great tasting cup coffee mean a bean to cup machine is the ideal choice for many situations.
• One other advantage is most machines these days are not just limited to brewing black coffee - many are capable of producing milk-based coffee drinks too such as latte and cappuccino as well as other drinks altogether like fresh leaf tea and hot chocolate. Some also allow users to customise their selection by varying things like the amount of foam, coffee and milk to suit their specific tastes.
Milk frother or automatic “one-touch” machines with integrated milk container?
When it comes to milky drinks, there are two options to consider - a milk frother (or milk wand) or an integrated automatic milk system. If you fancy a bit of the barista experience and like to have control over the temperature and texture of your milk then a machine with a milk wand is the best choice.
On the other hand, if you prefer to just press a button and let the machine do all the work then an automatic milk system will be the best option. These machines have built in milk frothers that deliver milk straight to the cup exactly as required for your chosen drink.
Are bean to cup coffee machines good for offices and other workplaces?
The simple answer is yes - bean to cup coffee machines are great for offices and workplaces. However, depending on how it will be used, will determine which machine is right for the circumstances. Here at Filtered Water Coolers, we have a range of machines from top quality brands such as Franke, Vitro, Giga, Neo and more to suit almost any situation - from a small home office consuming a few cups a day to a larger commercial environment where the machine might be in use for large parts of the day. To ask any questions or discuss your specific requirements call us on 01827 870 098 and we’ll be happy to help.
What other features are available?
Every machine is different but some other things to consider are:
• How much control over bean grinding would you like? Most machines offer some grind adjustment but if this is important to you then you may want to consider a machine that offers more grind adjustments. Some machines also offer other ways to personalise the drinks on offer like water temperature, the strength of the drink and variations in milk frothing.
• Some bean to cup machines are capable of producing two drinks at the same time. So if your machine is going to be particularly busy at certain times then this might be a great option for speeding up the deliver of drinks.
• Cleaning and maintenance - most machines have indicators on the built in display for when maintenance or cleaning is required with some also able to clean themselves with special self-cleaning programs at the touch of a button.
Installation can be undertaken by someone competent in DIY or, if you don’t want the hassle or prefer the reassurance of an expert installation, then our team can take care of everything for you.
Servicing and maintenance
Put simply, properly servicing and maintaining your coffee machine will ensure it continues to provide great tasting drinks and keep it free of any unpleasant and potentially harmful toxins for years and years. Each machine is different and comes with manufacturer guidance on servicing intervals and changing filters. For a worry and hassle free experience, you may want to consider one of our servicing packages and we’ll take care of all servicing requirements for one fixed price.