Coffee Machine Installation
Coffee Machine Installation
Price start from £299.99, please call 01827 870098 or email customercare@filtered-watercoolers for a quote.
All installations include the following:
- A check non-return isolator valve. This acts as a water supply cut off point and also ensures no backflow can occur to the mains supply.
- Water pressure regulator ensures no pressure surges cause potential for leaks.
- Waterblock ensures if any leak does occur (a constant flow of 5 to 7 litres) the supply is automatically “shut off”.
- Waterblock reset button, if for any reason the water block does not operate and isolate the supply, the customer can operate the reset button and reinstate the supply immediately.
The engineer who is qualified to WHA installation standards will install any water dispensers to the following standard. All work is confirmed as per our installation ticket.
Prior to commencement of Installation, all engineers must wash hands thoroughly and wear one time use gloves.
1. Turn off the mains water supply at the nearest isolator or stop tap.
2. Open the nearest cold tap.(this will allow water in the copper pipe to drain back)
3. When satisfied that you have stopped the water flow, cut the pipe with a junior hacksaw or pipe slice.
4. The copper pipe must be cut twice, 15mm apart.
5. Clean both ends of the copper pipe with a small file and fit the isolator.
6. Fit the installation rail containing a pressure regulator and water block as close to the isolator as possible.
7. Run the piping from the installation rail assembly to the water cooler.
8. Behind the water cooler fit a push fit stop tap.
9. Run the push fit pipes to the water filter at the “in” point and connect the piping provided inside the unit to the “out” part of the filter housing.
10. Turn the water supply on.
11. Check for any leaks along the installation route especially at connecting joints.
12. Check the coffee machine is working correctly and heats / dispenses accordingly
13. Micro-bore tubing must be kept to a minimum and not exceed 20 meters in length.
14. All pipe work should avoid light fittings, electrical and gas piping and any heat sources. All pipe work should be securely fixed. All pipework where subject to temperature fluctuations will be lagged.
Our Coffee Machine Installation is available and ready to book. Our install team are always on hand to assist with the plumbing and electrics to make your installation complete and compliant with WHA.
100 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As one of the UK’s leading hydration specialists. FWC have built a reputation for quality products backed by an impressive 100-day money back guarantee. Our guarantee means you can buy with confidence, knowing that our products will give you many years of assured use, giving you peace of mind and a sense of security.
UNBEATABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Of course, there’s little point having quality products if it isn’t backed up by quality service, so at FWC we make it our mission that each and every one of our customers receives such a high quality of personal service from us when purchasing that they become a customer for life. In fact, if you’re experiencing a problem, we settle for nothing less than guaranteeing to fix your machine within 24 hours of it being reported to us.
BEST PRICE PROMISE
We will beat any like for like quote, meaning that if you are currently looking for a competitive price for a water cooler, coffee machine, tap, boiler, or accessory your search is over. When you buy from FWC you can be confident that our price is the best it can possibly be.