Price start from £179.00, please call 01827 870098 or email customercare@filtered-watercoolers for a quote.
Do you need help installing your purchased water coolers. All of our installations include the following:
- A check non-return isolator valve. This acts as a water supply cut off point and also ensures no backflow can occur to the mains supply.
- Water pressure regulator ensures no pressure surges cause potential for leaks.
- Waterblock ensures if any leak does occur (a constant flow of 5 to 7 litres) the supply is automatically “shut off”.
- Waterblock reset button, if for any reason the water block does not operate and isolate the supply, the customer can operate the reset button and reinstate the supply immediately.
The engineer who is qualified to EDWCA installation standards will install any water dispensers to the following standard. All work is confirmed as per our installation ticket.
Prior to commencement of Installation, all engineers must wash hands thoroughly and wear one time use gloves.
1. Turn off the mains water supply at the nearest isolator or stop tap.
2. Open the nearest cold tap.(this will allow water in the copper pipe to drain back)
3. When satisfied that you have stopped the water flow, cut the pipe with a junior hacksaw or pipe slice.
4. The copper pipe must be cut twice, 15mm apart.
5. Clean both ends of the copper pipe with a small file and fit the isolator.
6. Fit the installation rail containing a pressure regulator and water block as close to the isolator as possible.
7. Run the piping from the installation rail assembly to the water cooler.
8. Behind the water cooler fit a push fit stop tap.
9. Run the push fit pipes to the water filter at the “in” point and connect the piping provided inside the unit to the “out” part of the filter housing.
10. Turn the water supply on.
11. Check for any leaks along the installation route especially at connecting joints.
12. Check the water cooler is working correctly and heats / chills accordingly
13. Micro-bore tubing must be kept to a minimum and not exceed 20 meters in length.
14. All pipe work should avoid light fittings, electrical and gas piping and any heat sources. All pipe work should be securely fixed. All pipework where subject to temperature fluctuations will be lagged.
SPEEDY INSTALLATION SERVICE
Our Water Cooler Installation
is available and ready to book. Our install team are always on hand to assist with the plumbing and electrics to make your installation complete and compliant with EDWCA
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
As one of the UK’s Leading Suppliers of drinking water dispensers and accessories, www.filtered-watercoolers.co.uk
have built a reputation for quality products backed by an impressive 30-day money back guarantee. Our guarantee means you can buy your Drinking Water Solutions, Filters, and other related products from us, with the confidence of knowing that our products will give you many years of assured use, giving you peace of mind and a sense of security.
Unbeatable Customer Service
Of course, there’s little point having quality products if it isn’t backed up by quality service, so at Filtered Water Coolers we make it our mission that each and every one of our customers receives such a high quality of personal service from us when buying their Drinking Water Solutions that they become a customer for life. In fact, if your experiencing a problem, we settle nothing less than guaranteeing to fix your water cooler within 24 hours of it being reported to us.
Best Price Promise
Filtered Water Coolers will beat any like for like quote on your drinking water solutions, meaning that if you are currently looking for a competitive price for a water cooler, dispenser, or accessory your search is over. When you buy from www.filtered-watercoolers.co.uk
you can be confident that our price is the best it can possibly be.